Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HURRAH for the Truckers....

Now I understand that for many people, truck drivers and their wagons are the bane of the road. They do have a tendency to slow down traffic and belch fumes everywhere, they are large and noisy, and seem at times to give everyone the impression that they rule the roads!

My impressions are the same, but enough of that, they are to be THANKED, yes thanked and applauded, they are standing up and screaming at "No mandate Brown" for our petrol and diesel duty to be reduced.

In all the news today we are informed that the tax man has made over ONE BILLION POUNDS in extra revenue from the increase in oil prices. Thats extra monies we are being forced to pay to the revenues offices, money we can ill afford to waste in this harsh financial climate.

So please applaud the truckers, because if they win, we all benefit! Maybe its time we were all more like the Froggies and caused chaos whenever the government imposed its daft ideas upon us?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right behind you mate 100%

10:07 pm  
Blogger cynthia lende said...

GET BACK YOUR EX FAST, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE FROM DIVORCE AND AMEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HELP OF DR Isiramen CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348117963221

Hello everyone i am happy to spread my testimony of a strong spell caster called Dr isiramen. I'm cynthia Houston and i live in USA, my husband and i had a little fight because of that he wanted to divorce me i was so afraid to lose him because i love him very much so i search more info online for help and i saw a lot of people's testimonies on how Dr isiramen help them and came out with positive results like Divorces, Cancers, lotteries, fertilities and others. So i emailed him and told him my problem and he told me what to do and I did it as he instructed, 24 hours later he told me he is done with the spell and my husband will no longer divorce me and when my husband came back from work he told me he won't divorce me anymore he said he didn't know what came over him that he is sorry I was so happy and I thank Dr isiramen for his help If you need Dr isiramen help email him at or view his website Email Address: P
URL: pharmacy-u0t9452.slack.com
Email:oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com Or whatapp him +2348117963221,and ALL TOPS OF SICKNESS AND BROKEN MARRIAGES you can also add him on WhatsApp and he will put an end to your problem.

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home