Monday, October 09, 2006

18 Doughty Street

As readers will have noticed there is a link on my side bar, that directs one to 18 Doughty Street.

This is going to be a Independent Internet TV station, allegedly unbiased (unlike the BBC) and provide us with programmes that tell the truth.

Hopefully it does well, and they actually get the veiwers they need as well as the bloggers.

I do have concerns that this maybe a few Middle class twerps playing at TV, but I hope I am proved wrong, and I do wish them well, after all anything that helps the Political Parties start to tell the bloody truth, accept what they are doing is wrongm and try to change them has got to be a good idea!

we wait with baited breath for their first "broadcast"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home